European Business Association of Kazakhstan (EUROBAK) was established in 1999 upon the joint initiative of EU companies and the Delegation of the European Union. It is a non-commercial organisation. EUROBAK Membership is made up of almost 150 companies including: well-known international companies, European and Kazakh companies, as well as, Diplomatic Missions from Europe and other countries.
EUROBAK plays a key role in promoting and nurturing mutual understanding between Kazakhstan and the countries of the European Union in both, business and social spheres. It is a fast growing organisation constantly looking for new opportunities and improvements for the organisation, as well as, services and benefits to our Members and business community as a whole.
Currently EUROBAK brings together over 150 European, Kazakh and Multinational companies to enjoy a wide range of unique benefits:
- Representing the views of European business in Kazakhstan, through a strong collective voice
- Regular information support on developments affecting business in Kazakhstan
- Networking opportunities, forums, seminars and social events
- Access to EUROBAK database, consisting of over 3000 world-wide contacts
- Special offers to international and local exhibitions and conferences
- Special advertising opportunities